- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Monday’s Men, Lorre devoted his weekly vanity card to the troubled star.
It read: “I exercise regularly. I eat moderate amounts of healthy food. I make sure to get plenty of rest. I see my doctor once a year and my dentist twice a year. I floss every night. I’ve had chest x-rays, cardio stress tests, EKG’s and colonoscopies. I see a psychologist and have a variety of hobbies to reduce stress. I don’t drink. I don’t smoke. I don’t do drugs. I don’t have crazy, reckless sex with strangers.
“If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I’m gonna be really pissed.”
On Tuesday, Sheen jokingly took a jab at Lorre in response.
“Chuck, I will outlive you. I will piss you off,” he joked to TMZ before adding, “I miss you, man.”
Sheen also said he’s ready to get back to work and joked to Lorre: “Get off those other shows. Get back to the one that launched those.”?
Lorre also is the creator of the CBS comedies The Big Bang Theory and Mike & Molly.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day