- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The roast, which is scheduled to air at 10 p.m. Sept. 19 (the same date and time zone as Men’s CBS season premiere), will feature jokes from Mike Tyson, Jackass star Steve-O and TMZ’s Harvey Levin.
Cryer said he’s “not participating in any way,” but plans to DVR the Sheen special and watch “out of curiosity,” ew.com reports.
Comedy Central has said additional raosters will be announced in the coming weeks. Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane is set to serve as “roast master” of the show – his third time doing so.
There has been no word yet on whether Sheen’s other former co-stars, Angus T. Jones, Holland Taylor or Marin Hinkle will participate.
Sheen has previously said he’s excited to bear the brunt of the jokes. “It’s not like you can take any of it personally,” he explained. “I’m actually looking forward to how creative they can get.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day