- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It looks like the end is already near for Charlie Sheen’s much-hyped tour.
Boos and walk-outs forced the actor to end the first show in Detroit after less than an hour on stage.
When Sheen finally took the stage after several tepid attempts to warm up the crowd with clips of his father’s films, he seemed to be referring to a script. At times, he seemed perplexed by what he was doing, saying, “Is anybody else as confused by this shit as I am?”
He briefly showed RPG, an old film he wrote and directed starring Johnny Depp. When that didn’t stick, he admitted, “All right so RPG’s a bomb. Whatever. Tonight’s an experiment.”
Sheen then asked the audience what they wanted to hear. He shot down someone’s suggestion of AA stories, calling it boring, and promised to talk about crack instead.
“I figured Detroit was a good place to tell crack stories,” he quipped.
Loud boos and shouts of “You suck!” throughout the disasterous affair eventually caused Sheen to retort, “Already got your f—ing money, dude.”
Sheen eventually shut the show down, calling for a music break before disappearing for the night.
Sheen’s rep declined to comment on the night.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day