- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Charlie Sheen, and others, are banking on his current media exposure.
The former Two and a Half Men star reportedly signed a deal with concert promoter Live Nation that would have his new catchphrases emblazoned on merchandise, including T-shirts and mugs. Sheen also declared that he wanted $10 million for a book deal and has had several online shows in the past couple of days, including a live Ustream program called Sheen’s Korner. Not to mention, Spike’s very own Sheen-inspired animated show, called Charlie Sheen’s Winningest Moments.
But that’s not all. Here’s a list of merchandise the public can expect to see in the very near future:
- Infamous: Charlie Sheen comic book: Bluewater Productions announced Tuesday that it will be releasing a biography of the troubled actor this summer, covering Sheen’s life, career and recent behavior, in comic book form. The 32-page comic will track Sheen’s journey of how the actor reached this point in his career. It will also tackle substance abuse and mental health issues. “Doing a book about Charlie Sheen is different from most bio comics in that the news is literally happening as we speak. Who knows what he’s going to say or do next and how will that fit into the context of telling his story,” said author Mark Shapiro.
- Tiger Blood energy drink: Want to taste “tiger blood”? A new energy drink, created by Harco Laboratories, will set you $4 back. “It’s made from 100% passion specifically to make your brain fire in a way that’s not from this particular terrestrial realm,” their website said. “Tiger Blood allows you to use household items, you’re welcome to take more drugs than anyone can survive. Be different, have a different brain, and a different heart. When you feel Tiger Blood in your veins, you’ll realize dying’s for fools and that can’t is the cancer of happen. Period. The end.”
- Tiger’s Blood cocktails: According to ABC News, you can order cocktails in restaurants. What’s in the cocktail? Simple. It’s really just a Bloody Mary with sake. A Chicago bar began serving the drink for $5 a pop. Sean “P. Diddy” Combs took to Twitter to announce his own version of Tiger’s Blood: a berry-infused vodka and cranberry juice.
- T-shirts, mugs and anything else you can think of via LiveNation deal: Sheen reportedly inked a deal with the company to create his own line of official merchandise, with his famous catchphrases on shirts, mugs and really, whatever else you can think of. There are reports that Sheen has already put in an order for 50,000 shirts.
- Twitter sponsorships: It was revealed last week that Sheen had signed a deal with Ad.ly, a company that matches people on Twitter to companies looking to spread the word out about their products. His first Twitter sponsorship? Internships.com. The actor signed a deal to post an endorsed message as part of efforts to cash in on his strong presence on Twitter. (He has more than 2 million followers.) THR reported that Sheen could earn $1 million per year through Twitter endorsements.
Hours after he was fired by Warner Bros. Television from Men on Monday, Sheen went to the Live Nation offices in Beverly Hills, where he got on the roof, waved a machete and declared, “I’m free.”
And on Tuesday, the actor lashed out against his ex-co-star Jon Cryer for not calling him during his ordeal.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day