- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Director Elizabeth Banks’ Charlie’s Angels reboot has landed a prime summer release date.
The movie will hit theaters on June 7, 2019, Sony said Tuesday.
Charlie’s Angels has yet to reveal its cast.
Sony also announced that The Nightingale, directed by Michelle MacLaren (Game of Thrones), will open on Aug. 10, 2018. The drama is based on the best-selling novel by Kristin Hannah about two sisters coming of age in German-occupied France on the eve of World War II.
The studio also planted a flag on July 24, 2020, for an untitled animated film.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors