- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Charlize Theron has adopted a child. She is the proud mom of a healthy baby boy named Jackson,” reads the statement.
Theron has been single since the end of her nine-year relationship with actor Stuart Townsend. She stars in the upcoming Snow White and the Huntsman, opposite Twilight star Kristen Stewart. Theron plays the evil queen. She is also one of Dior’s brand ambassadors.
And just like another Holllywood single mom, Sandra Bullock, who adopted Louis two years ago, she has managed to keep this adoption process a secret from the press. No easy feat.
So far, no other details were provided about the single Young Adult star’s unexpected baby news. But we can’t wait to see him.
Theron is featured on THR’s current Style Issue cover with her stylist, Leslie Fremar, who comes in at No. 2 on THR’s annual 25 Most Powerful Stylists list.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day