- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Charlize Theron and Jimmy Fallon took turns making up dance moves for a round of The Tonight Show‘s Dance Battle. In honor of Theron’s new movie Atomic Blonde, all of the songs were from the ‘80s and the film’s soundtrack.
Theron went first and was prompted with “slap the giraffe,” which she looked at dubiously. “That’s not a mistake, that’s actually what you meant to write?” she asked, laughing. Nevertheless, she went out on stage and slapped an imaginary giraffe, inspiring Fallon to jealously ask, “How do you make that look cool?”
Fallon patted his pockets to a beat for “Where’s my phone, where’s my phone, there’s my phone,” eventually finding the phone in his hand.
Theron was nervous about dancing to “the tennis pro” but smoothly executed a series of moves where it looked like she was bouncing the ball and hitting it with her racket.
For the last round, Theron and Fallon broke out moves to “double kayak” together, since Fallon said it was already clear Theron was the better dancer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day