- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Charlize Theron‘s stylist Leslie Fremar didn’t make No. 2 on THR’s list of 25 Most Powerful Stylists in Hollywood for nothing. Charlize, along with Michelle Williams, was one of the fashion stars of the 2011/2012 awards season. When she didn’t get an Oscar nomination for her lauded performance in Young Adult, we almost cried. Can you imagine what her Oscar dress would have been like? Her Dior pale pink Golden Globe dress sent us into raptures.
However, we’re happy to report she’s back on the stump for her would-be summer blockbuster, Prometheus, directed by Ridley Scott and also starring Michael Fassbender and Noomi Rapace. The actress showed up at the Paris premiere in a fall 2012 Stella McCartney cobalt blue, long sleeved sheath with a nearly-hidden brocade in the skirt portion of the dress.
Her hair in a sleek, middle-part ponytail was the perfect way to balance the pop of color of the dress, and we noticed that on the runway, the original Stella fall 2012 dress is much shorter and it’s got an Aline shape. Interesting how designers are willing to change dresses for stars. Particularly fashion stars like Charlize.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day