- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This story first appeared in the March 15 issue of The Hollywood Reporter.
Everybody knows how well Charlize Theron wears clothes, but now the A-list clotheshorse wants to make them too.
THR has learned that she and stylist Leslie Fremar are shopping the idea for a Theron Jeans line with denim brands, which would be sold in mass-market stores. Now, with celebrity stylists making all kinds of clothing deals — Kate Young with Target, Jeanne Yang‘s Holmes & Yang co-designed with Katie Holmes — it makes a lot of sense.
PHOTOS: THR’s 25 Most Powerful Stylists: The Covers
Theron’s rep says she can’t confirm the project.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Justin Roiland Domestic Violence Charges Dismissed By Orange County District Attorney
The Stories Behind Whitney Houston’s Unreleased Gospel Songs: “She Left Healing Music for the World”
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize