- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
British makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury — famed for doing the runway makeup at dozens of New York, London and Paris fashion shows and being the go-to artist for friends Kate Moss and Penelope Cruz — will be in Los Angeles this weekend. The reason? She’s booked to do the makeup of the woman who could wind up getting the most fashion and beauty attention on the Golden Globes red carpet, even though she’s not even an actress: Amal Clooney.
Her husband is receiving the major Humanitarian Award from the Hollywood Foreign Press, and this will be her first appearance on any major Hollywood red carpet since the couple’s whirlwind European wedding. And if the wedding looks were any indication, we expect to see Mrs. Clooney in some amazing gown (by Giambattista Valli, we hope). But one thing’s for sure: Her face and makeup will be simply gorgeous, thanks to Tilbury. Maybe the beauty guru will even use products from her own cosmetics collection, and perhaps there might even be an Amal-inspired lipstick in the line in the future? We can only speculate, as Tilbury names her lipsticks after clients. Meanwhile, Tilbury will also do the makeup of the very gorgeous Sienna Miller, who is having a moment with two prestige pics, American Sniper and Foxcatcher.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day