- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Since she was the first major celeb to be revealed as part of Marc Jacobs‘ fall 2016 campaign, we had a feeling that Cher was ready for a comeback. But now Love magazine has made it official.
The 69-year-old’s back — recognizable by her shock of raven hair — takes center stage on the latest issue of the magazine, featuring the headline “Cher’s Back!” (Ba dum, tsss). An upturned collar on her Marc Jacobs coat gives the photo, which was the handiwork of photographer David Sims and stylist Joe McKenna, a regal aura rightfully deserved by the pop queen.
Love editor-in-chief Katie Grand and Jacobs have worked closely before, collaborating on both Jacobs’ campaigns and past Love cover shoots. We’re guessing the designer’s fall collection will grace the photo spread that accompanies the Derek Blasberg-penned interview, but, hey, we’re not complaining.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day