- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The stars of Monday night’s L.A. premiere of Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising were without a doubt Chloe Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham, who took their love public when they made their first appearance as a couple. In Hollywood, of course, it doesn’t get more official than that.
They looked adorable together and also hot — the 19-year-old actress in a bra-baring lacy frock and her aspiring photographer beau in a black jacket and tie with matching jeans and slicked-back hair. This pairing isn’t a surprise, of course, since Moretz confirmed her status as taken by the younger man a week ago.
The teens have talked about each other in public forums (like her comments about the “pretty son” the Beckhams made on The Late Late Show recently), and even mentioned each other in social media posts. But this red-carpet turn marks an important milestone for them. At the premiere, Moretz told E! News, “Now it’s out. It’s done. It’s real. We’re together and that’s it!”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day