- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chloë Grace Moretz will receive the CinemaCon Female Star of Tomorrow Award at CinemaCon, the National Association of Theatre Owners convention, which runs from April 23-26 in Las Vegas.
She will be presented with the honor at the event’s awards ceremony, which will be held April 26 in The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
“With the poise and talent of a seasoned veteran, Chloë Grace Moretz has captivated the attention of the movie-going public since the age of five with an array of diverse and challenging movie roles,” said Mitch Neuhauser, the convention’s managing director. “From the charming advice-giving sister in 500 Days of Summer to the take-no-prisoners don’t-mess-with-me attitude of Kick-Ass to her most recent role as the spirited, adventuresome and supportive friend in Hugo, she is truly a young force to be reckoned with. CinemaCon is so pleased to be able to recognize such a talented young lady, and we look forward to seeing her on the big screen for many years to come.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day