- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hugo star Chloe Grace Moretz took in the runway of the fall 2012 Max Mara show over the Oscar red carpet.
The15-year-old star is the next recipient (2012) of the Women in Film Max Mara Face of the Future Award,”which will be given out at WIF’s Crystal and Lucy Awards at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on June 12,” and she showed up a the brand’s fall runway show in Milan, seated in the front row near Harper’s Bazaar’s Glenda Bailey.
Everyone’s so attentive to Oscar fashion in the last few days, few realize that the fall collections in Milan are underway.
Chloe wore a Srtmax Fall 2012 runway coat, a silk top and skirt, and booties paired iwth the Max Mara Hollywood bag. It’s pretty hard to believe this girl is just 15! She really knows her clothes, too. There’s barely a designer we haven’t seen her wear.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day