- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Chloë Sevigny has joined the cast of Lovelace, the biopic of one of the most famous adult film actresses of all time, Linda Lovelace.
The casting comes a day after Demi Moore dropped out of the film due to her “seeking professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health,” according to her reps.
STORY: Demi Moore Drops Out of ‘Lovelace’
Lovelace sees Amanda Seyfried as the woman who starred in one of the most famous pornographic movies of all time, Deep Throat. The ensemble cast includes Peter Sarsgaard, Hank Azaria, Adam Brody, Bobby Cannavale, Chris Noth, Sharon Stone, Juno Temple, Debi Mazar, Wes Bentley,Romeo Brown, Robert Patrick, Eric Roberts. James Franco is making a cameo as Playboy founder Hugh Hefner.
Sevigny will play a feminist journalist on freelance assignment for a men’s magazine to find out who the real Linda Lovelace is.
The production began shooting in Los Angeles on December 20, 2011 with Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman behind the camera.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day