- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Chopped creators Cleve Keller and Dave Noll have inked a first-look TV deal with Entertainment One to joint develop and produce unscripted programming.
Their Keller/Noll banner signed the deal with Tara Long, executive vp of U.S. alternative programming at eOne Television.
“We create shows that are universal, format-able and global. eOne is recognized for its excellence both in the U.S. and internationally, and we are thrilled to unite with their amazing team,” Keller and Noll said Tuesday in a statement.
Keller/Noll’s TV formats include Food Network’s Chopped, GSN’s game show Winsanity! and AMC’s FilmFakers and Movies 101. Keller/Noll join an alternative programming stable at eOne that includes first-look deals with Chris Deaux’s Two Fifteen West Entertainment, Kevin Healey (Scare Tactics, Fameless), Riaz Patel (How Do I Look?) and Mark Ford and Kevin Lopez’s Creature Films.
eOne Television’s upcoming U.S. series include Growing Up Hip Hop for WE tv, Nicole & Jionni’s Shore Flip on FYI and About the Business, a docuseries set in urban Hollywood, for BET.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day