- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LONDON – Chris Hemsworth, Sacha Baron Cohen, Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow, Damian Lewis and Michael Fassbender were among the stars who were honored with Britain’s GQ Men of the Year Awards here Tuesday night.
At the event at the British capital’s Royal Opera House, Fassbender was honored as actor of the year, while Homeland star Lewis was celebrated as the TV personality of the year. GQ also named Sacha Baron Cohen as the year’s best comedian, the U.K. Press Association reported.
Comedians Jimmy Carr and David Walliams hosted the star-studded event that honored Hemsworth as the International Breakthrough star.
Music celebrities also had a strong presence as former Take That partners Williams and Barlow were also feted with an Icon award and the Outstanding Achievement award, respectively.
Music veteran Tom Jones received the GQ Legend award, and U2’s Bono gave Salman Rushdie an inspiration award.
X Factor U.K. host Dermot O’Leary also walked away with an award as he was named the most stylish man. Newest Bond girl Berenice Marlohe handed him his award.
Harvey Weinstein also made an appearance, giving the Editor’s Special award to English actor James Corden.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day