- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chris Pine might be off the market.
According to photos that surfaced online Thursday, the Star Trek actor may be dating British actress Annabelle Wallis, who played Wall Street Journal reporter Rebecca Crosby in the Jon Hamm and Jeremy Renner-fronted comedy Tag. Other credits include The Mummy and Peaky Blinders.
The pair was spotted holding hands on a night out in London, for which Pine wore a beige suit with suede shoes and she donned a tan dress, sandals and Dior belt (Wallis attended the Dior Haute Couture Show on July 2 in Paris). E! reports the actors were seen near the Burlington Arcade and Bond Street.
Pine, a fan favorite for his roles in the Star Trek franchise, as well as as the love interest to Gal Gadot in Wonder Woman, Reese Witherspoon in This Means War and Anne Hathaway in The Princess Diaries 2, was first rumored to be dating Wallis when they arrived at Heathrow Airport together in April, Cosmopolitan reports. He has reportedly dated stars including Olivia Munn, Audrina Patridge and Zoe Kravitz. Wallis had previously dated Chris Martin of Coldplay.
The Hollywood Reporter has reached out to both Pine and Wallis for confirmation.
Wallis soon appears in Boss Level alongside Mel Gibson and Naomi Watts, while Pine is working on Wonder Woman 1984.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day