- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If Chris Pine wants to give up acting for modeling, the new Giorgio Armani fragrance campaign he stars in should get him started. The Star Trek actor looks smokin‘ in a teaser for the not-yet-released spot, which features him and a trio of ladies.
The fragrance is the latest addition to the Armani Code range, and is inspired by the Giorgio Armani tuxedo which, of course, Pine wears perfectly. It even features his name embroidered in the label. Expect the campaign to run this month on TV, social media and online, where viewers can scroll through different moments of the party or take a virtual walk alongside Pine.
As for the actual juice, it’s a seductive, masculine scent that has notes of amber, tonka bean and burnt styrax wood, along with green mandarin essence and crisp green apple. From start to finish, it’s about the art and lifestyle of seduction. Safe to say, Pine was a solid pick.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day