- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s a good thing Chrissy Teigen and hubby John Legend announced they are expanding their family on Monday, otherwise no one would have known the model was expecting at La Mer’s 50th anniversary celebration in Hollywood on Tuesday night (which also drew Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson and Nicole Richie). That’s because her baby bump was almost imperceptibly tiny.
Basically Teigen looked just like the bombshell she always is, wearing a strappy bustier-style white zip-up dress from KAYAT’s resort 2016 collection and her hair straight back. But perhaps her smile was wider than normal. The pair’s news was especially exciting since they’ve been vocal about having trouble conceiving.
Teigen also seems to be fully embracing her pregnancy cravings. On Wednesday morning she tweeted:
I have come to realize that at some point in the day, I will order and consume a pizza so it might as well be in the morning
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) October 13, 2015
Pregnant or not, we are with her on that.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day