- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A model’s life is not always glamorous, it seems.
Just ask mom-to-be Chrissy Teigen, who admitted to undergoing IVF treatments during a shoot for the new Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. Opening up to People magazine at a SI Swimsuit fan event in Miami on Wednesday, Teigen shared the difficulties she endured while self-administering fertility shots during her shoot in Zanzibar.
“I had a little medical kit. It was hard because you bloat from it, and you bruise — if I hit the wrong area,” explained Teigen. “That’s the kind of things we had to cover with makeup.”
The experience paid off, and nobody is more pleased with the shoot than Teigen herself, who is also now expecting a baby girl with husband, crooner John Legend, later this spring.
Earlier this week, the model took to Instagram to share her feature, shot by Ruven Afanador. “So excited to announce my 7th appearance in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition – I had to count that a million times before I believed it! My [Sports Illustrated Swimsuit] family, I love you! There is nothing like being a part of this brand and this issue.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day