- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Model Chrissy Teigen’s ultra-revealing, sheer, slit-up-to-here Zuhair Murad gown wasn’t the only thing turning heads at the 101st annual White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner this weekend. Many eyes were undoubtedly on her stems and other assets, but we couldn’t get enough of her statement-making deep berry lips.
Says makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic, who created her beauty look for the glitzy so-called nerd prom, “Chrissy’s look was all about gorgeous skin with a bold lip.” Along with using Armani Luminous Silk Foundation ($62), applied with a Beautyblender, ($20), to create the perfect canvas, he bronzed her skin using Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer ($53), and highlighted her cheekbones with Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight ($40).
Read more Style.com Is Becoming An E-Commerce Site
As for John Legend‘s wife’s luscious lips, “I first applied Sigma Beauty Lip Concealer ($15), followed by Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Sad Girl ($20),” says the makeup artist, who also works with Kim Kardashian. The final touch: “A bit of the Venom Lipgloss ($16) in the center of her lips, also by Anastasia.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day