- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ten years after establishing his eponymous label, Christopher Kane has released the first ad campaign for his brand that has been seen on the likes of Lady Gaga, Emily Blunt, Emma Watson, Naomie Harris and FKA Twigs.
The campaign, photographed by Harley Weir and styled by Joe McKenna, features U.K. model Alice Buckingham in the designer’s abstract spring 2016 collection, including a long-sleeve dress with multicolor fringe and a pantsuit paired with an artsy top and bright yellow heels.
“I am really thrilled to launch my first-ever brand campaign,” said Kane of the “Crash and Repair”-themed ad shot in London. “I look forward to experimenting and building my brand image through this medium; it’s an exciting thing for us.”
The ads will appear in the March editions of U.K. and international fashion mags.
A photo posted by Official Christopher Kane (@christopherkane) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day