- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chuck actor Vik Sahay has joined the cast of American Reunion, the new American Pie movie from Universal currently shooting in Atlanta.
The comedy reunites the original cast – Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, Chris Klein, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tara Reid, Seann William Scott, Mena Suvari, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jennifer Coolidge and Eugene Levy – and charts how the characters’ lives have changed as they return to their town for a high school reunion. (Some thing never change: Thomas’ Finch still longs for Stiffler’s mom, Jennifer Coolidge.)
Sahay will play the boss to Stiffler (Scott), the nerdy kid in high school who grows up to be your boss and takes great pleasure in dishing it back now that the tables have turned.
Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg wrote the script and are directing.
Sahay, repped by Evolution, is a series regular on Chuck, playing a member of the Nerd Herd, a Geek Squad-like group that serves as the cover for the title character.