- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ritual writer-director Mickey Keating has signed with Circle of Confusion for management, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The 23-year-old shot and edited the horror feature last year, shortly after graduating from Boston University’s College of Communications. The film, about a man who discovers his estranged wife has killed a stranger connected to a dangerous cult, will be released in the U.S. later this year by After Dark Films.
“Mickey is a new Tarantino of horror,” Circle of Confusion partner David Engel tells THR. “He’s an expert in horror movies around the world, from the 1920s to present day.”
Keating is currently developing his second horror feature, Hunt.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Justin Roiland Domestic Violence Charges Dismissed by Orange County District Attorney
The Stories Behind Whitney Houston’s Unreleased Gospel Songs: “She Left Healing Music for the World”
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize