- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Cleve Keller has been tapped chief development officer at Shine America’s newest shingle, Ardaban.
The executive behind formats including Rocco’s Dinner Party and No Kitchen Required, will oversee development efforts for the company, whose output will be exclusively produced in conjunction with Shine America and distributed globally via Shine International.
“Cleve is hands down one of the most creative people in our industry and we are thrilled to have her joining the Ardaban team,” Ardaban CEO Chachi Senior said in a statement announcing the news. “The industry is in desperate need of original/crisp ideas and our goal is to establish Ardaban as an ideation engine that powers the entire globe.”
Said Keller: “Right now, with the explosion of networks around the world, it is the single best time in the history of our industry to create and sell global formats. I feel like I’m joining the perfect team at the perfect time.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day