- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Universal has dated the Coen Brothers’ next film, Hail, Caesar!, for Feb. 5, 2016.
The film features a strong cast, which includes Josh Brolin, George Clooney, Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson and Jonah Hill. The story follows a single day in the life of a studio fixer who is presented with plenty of problems to fix.
Joel and Ethan Coen are writing and directing the film, which is produced by the duo under their Mike Zoss Productions banner, with Working Title Films and Eric Fellner and Tim Bevan.
The film currently has that date to itself.
The release date is a departure from the Coen brothers’ recent films, which have opened during awards season. Their latest, Inside Llewyn Davis, hit theaters in December 2013, and True Grit opened in December 2010.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood