- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jerry Seinfeld is back for another round of coffee and casual conversation in the trailer for the second season of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.
The title of the series explains the concept quite literally. In the first season, Seinfeld cruised around with notable funny people to grab coffee and chat about the art of comedy — he even met up with Michael Richards (Kramer in Seinfeld) in the final episode.
The second season seems to pick up with the same tone. The clip teases appearances by Sarah Silverman, Seth Meyers, Don Rickles, David Letterman and Chris Rock. At the end of the trailer, Seinfeld gets pulled over by police while driving around with Rock and innocently tells the officer that the vehicle isn’t his.
Acura, which previously partnered with Seinfeld for a 2013 Super Bowl commercial, is sponsoring this season of Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee.
The season premiere for the web series is set for June 13.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day