- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Comedy Central is going digital with a TV everywhere app.
Available on iPhones, iPads and iPods, the Comedy Central app features free episodes from some of the network’s top shows, including the most recent season of South Park. Episodes from Comedy Central’s late-night lineup — The Daily Show With Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report and @midnight — will become available on the app the day after they air. Preview episodes of upcoming new series Trip Tank and Comedy Underground With Dave Attell also will be free to watch.
Cable subscribers can sign in through their provider to access additional content, including 200 episodes from Comedy Central original series, stand-up specials and shorts. For example, subscribers will have access to a preview episode from the upcoming season of Inside Amy Schumer and full seasons of Tosh.0, Broad City, Workaholics, Kroll Show and more.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day