- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jack Black is returning to Comic-Con.
Black, who last appeared in 2005 for King Kong, will be back in San Diego with his new web series, Ghost Ghirls. He will take part in a panel July 18 from 1 to 2 p.m. in the Hilton Bayfront’s Indigo Ballroom, where he will premiere an episode before it debuts on Yahoo in the fall as part of the fall comedy lineup.
Panelists also include co-stars/creators Amanda Lund and Maria Blasucci, director/creator Jeremy Konner and Erin McPherson, vp and head of video and Yahoo.
“We heard that Comic-Con is haunted. Never fear, the Ghost Ghirls are on the way!” Black said in a statement.
The 12-episode Ghost Ghirls centers on two best friends, Heidi (Lun) and Angelica (Blasucci), who work as paranormal investigators. Each episode details their adventures as they attempt to solve otherworldly cases. Black, Dave Grohl, Val Kilmer, Jake Johnson, Molly Shannon and Jason Schwartzman are among the celebrity guest stars.
Ghost Ghirls was created by Konner, Lund and Blasucci. Black’s Electric Dynamite co-produces with Priyanka Mattoo and Shine America.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day