- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A decade and a half later, Scott Pilgrim is still taking on the world.
To mark next year’s 15th anniversary of the release of Bryan Lee O’Malley’s Scott Pilgrim’s Precious Little Life, Oni Press will release three volumes of the Scott Pilgrim Color Collection, as well as a new box set of all three volumes, each featuring new art by O’Malley and color artist Nathan Fairbairn.
Each of the three $29.99 volumes of the new paperback compendium series will contain two volumes of the earlier hardcover Scott Pilgrim Color Edition line, which reissued the original black-and-white books with new color from Fairbairn. The box set will retail for $89.99. All three volumes are set to be released April 10, 2019.
Precious Little Life was the first volume in the best-selling series that made O’Malley’s reputation and inspired Edgar Wright’s 2010 film Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.
“I never expected these little books to take on such a life of their own, but here we are 15 years later and still going,” O’Malley said in a statement. “I hope these editions will appeal to both the original fans and the next generation.”
The new cover art for the Color Collection editions is below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tracee Ellis Ross