- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Every evening look should be punctuated with the perfect statement piece, and we’re always in favor of a punchy pop of color. The best new red-carpet arm candy to spice up your look? Statement clutches inspired by semiprecious jewels.
Check out our five favorite gems below.
Edie Parker Fiona Faceted clutch. Bryce Dallas Howard carried a black version at the Critics’ Choice Awards; $1,595, Edie-Parker.com.
Read more Willow Smith Is a Sock Designer Now
Charlotte Olympia Girl’s Best Friend bag; $1,795, at Charlotte Olympia, Beverly Hills.
Judith Leiber Couture resin Speccio clutch. Natalie Dormer carried one in red at the Golden Globes; $1,495, at Neiman Marcus.
Diamonds are Forever
Kotur Merrick 50 Carat clutch (sound-activated LED diamond panel sparkles with music); $995, koturltd.com.
This story first appeared in the Feb. 5 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day