- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As part of the promotion of its ComiXology Originals program, Amazon’s digital comics platform has announced that it will be sponsoring the programming at the upcoming Small Press Expo in Bethesda, Maryland, this weekend, where it will also be offering free print copies of its webcomics history, Hit Reblog.
ComiXology will sponsor both programming tracks and workshops at the upcoming event, which will be held Saturday and Sunday at the Marriott North Bethesda Hotel & Conference Center. Additionally, it will be giving away print editions of Hit Reblog and a limited-edition poster for the book, with a signing for the book scheduled for Friday at 7 p.m. for SPX exhibitors, guests and volunteers. Megan Kearney, the book’s writer/artist, will be attending the show and tabling all weekend.
Hit Reblog, which launched digitally in July, will be made available in a print edition Wednesday via Amazon.com. The book, edited by Hope Nicholson, profiles 20 webcomic creators in original strips by Kearney alongside examples of their work. Creators featured in the title include KC Green, David Malki ! and Kris Straub.
More information about SPX 2018 can be found here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade