- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TBS extends its relationship with late night host Conan O’Brien.
The Turner-owned cable network has ordered a script for Fat Chance, a half-hour comedy pilot being developed by O’Brien’s Conaco and Warner Horizon Television.
The multi-camera comedy follows what happens to two best friends — the overweight Chance Hubbard and the incredibly good-looking Rollie — when a beautiful girl named Alex enters their lives.
The project will be executive-produced by O’Brien, David Kissinger (Eagleheart, Andy Barker, P.I.) and Jeff Ross (Conan), along with pilot writer Jay Lacopo (The Third Wheel, Man of Your Dreams).
The news comes as O’Brien’s shingle continues to build its stable of projects at Turner, including a potential Ben Wexler-run sitcom about a family man who quits his day job and returns to the neighborhood where he grew up.
O’Brien is repped by WME.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day