- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Constance Zimmer has officially signed on to reprise her role as Dana Gordon in the Entourage film.
Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connolly, Jerry Ferrara, Kevin Dillon and Jeremy Piven are all returning to star in the film, which is based on the popular HBO series about agents, actors and Hollywood shenanigans.
Doug Ellin wrote the script and is directing. The movie is currently shooting around Los Angeles. Jon Berg is overseeing for the studio.
On the Entourage TV series, Zimmer’s character, Dana Gordon, was known as an abrasive movie executive who would butt heads with Ari (Jeremy Piven) but also, at one time, dated him.
Zimmer has been appearing in several shows over the past year, including House of Cards, Newsroom and Grey’s Anatomy. She’s currently recurring on the NBC comedy Growing Up Fisher, and will reprise her role of Janine, the investigative reporter, in season two of House of Cards.
She’s repped by UTA and Sweeney Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day