- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Corinne Foxx, daughter of Jamie Foxx, was named Miss Golden Globe 2016 the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) announced Tuesday.
Miss or Mister Golden Globe is chosen to assist at the awards ceremony and is traditionally the son or daughter of an established Hollywood star. The 21-year-old model and senior at USC follows in the footsteps of Greer Grammer, daughter of Kelsey Grammer; Sosie Bacon, daughter of Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick; Francesca Eastwood, daughter of Clint Eastwood and Frances Fisher; Sam Fox, son of Michael J. Fox and Tracy Pollan; Rainey Qualley, daughter of Andie MacDowell; Gia Mantegna, daughter of Joe Mantegna; Rumer Willis, daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis.
Corinne Foxx said: “Throughout the years I’ve grown up watching my dad establish himself as a well-respected actor. I’m honored that HFPA has given me the opportunity to now share the same stage where he’s been recognized for some of his greatest accomplishments.”
Lorenzo Soria, president of the HFPA said: “Like her father, she leads a fine example of following her dreams and we can’t wait to see what she does next.”
The 73rd annual Golden Globes will air on Jan. 10 and will be hosted by Ricky Gervais.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day