- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Let’s be honest: Seeing the cool costumes on TV shows — from Mad Men‘s ‘60s chic looks to the ensembles worn by stylish socialites on Revenge — is half the reason we even turn on the tube. (The other half being to see hot actors, because duh.)
Now, the cool costume designers who help bring our favorite characters to life are trying their hands at designing for a new collection called “From the Set” for HSN. Janie Bryant, who won an Emmy for her work on Deadwood but is perhaps best known for her work on Mad Men, Jill Ohanneson of Revenge, Daniel Lawson of The Good Wife and Lori Eskowitz-Carter of Hot in Cleveland have each designed a line for the network. The entire “From the Set” collection includes a range of apparel, from bottoms by Bryant to heavy capes and outerwear by Lawson — each with the costume designer’s signature aesthetic.
Read more Terry Richardson Is Going to Be a Dad
The collection, which is available Oct. 22 on HSN.com and HSN, varies in price from $80 for patterned leggings to $280 for a knee-length faux-fur coat.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day