- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The singer has revealed that she’s developing a line of clothing called Never the Bride. What, you’re not excited?
The erstwhile rock star has posted several photos of the fashion line on her Twitter, culled from a photo spread she’s doing for Contributor magazine. A pretty young girl named Chloe Norgaard models the reworked vintage pieces and in some photos, sports orange, green and pink hair.
Love first talked about her Never the Bride concept in December. And she has pulled from her own fashion archives (read: her own dark closet) for a rock star fashion feel with Edwardian and Victorian touches. She also explains that she adds a ruby that says ‘c–t’ on it in the hem of every dress. Tres Courtney.
She told Huffington Post that “This is the stuff that I would wear if I was young enough to not look like Bette Davis in Whatever Happened After Baby Jane.”
So we gotta ask: Would you wear Love’s clothing designs? We have to admit they would make great Halloween outfits.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day