- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“I don’t know why you would want my face tattooed,” said Ben Savage, whose new Disney show Girl Meets World finds him reprising the role that made him famous, stirring up a whole new generation of superfans — tattoos and all.
Savage joined Off the Cuff for an interview that truly went off-book as he took us through the days after Boy Meets World when he joined a fraternity and geeked out on political science — only to find himself right back where he started. Not that he seems to mind. If anything, Savage is Girl Meets World‘s biggest cheerleader, nearly waxing philosophical as he explains the show’s finer plot points, the process of casting Cory and Topanga’s daughter and how he hopes the “tug-of-war” between old fans and new will pan out.
Plus, we learned what Savage family history has in common with the Oregon Trail, how Savage feels about online dating and his date with Danielle Fishel that could have changed the course of history — if only he had known it was a date.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day