- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Catalina Sandino Moreno is one with her son in The Hollywood Reporter’s first look at Custody.
In the film, the Maria Full of Grace star Catalina Sandino Moreno plays a single mom who fights the government to keep her two kids (the older played by Jaden Michael, pictured) after they’re wrongfully put into protective custody.
The family court drama also stars Viola Davis as an unstable judge and Hayden Panettiere as a hungry lawyer. Ellen Burstyn rounds out the cast.
Now in postproduction, the film is written and directed by Tony winner James Lapine (whose screenwriting credits include Into the Woods).
The film includes Davis, Julius Tennon, Daryl Roth, Sandy Robertson, Gregory P. Shockro, Jeff Elliott and Chad Moore as executive producers, with Lauren Versel, Katie Mustard, Lapine and Roy Furman as producers. It is being shopped by Green-Light International at AFM.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day