- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While the full schedule for Disney’s annual D23 Expo in August has not yet been released, a few more details were revealed today.
The Anaheim expo will open Aug. 9 with a welcome from Disney CEO Bob Iger, followed the next day by an animation presentation led by chief creative officer John Lasseter and a live-action presentation hosted by Disney Studios chairman Alan Horn.
The animation presentation will give fans a look at upcoming movies from Disney Animation Studios, Pixar and Disneytoon Studios, including sneak peeks of Frozen and The Good Dinosaur. Filmmakers, talent and a “not-to-be-missed live musical performance” will also be a part of Friday’s exhibit, which begins at 10 a.m.
Horn will present highlights from the studio’s live-action slate, including the Tom Hanks-starrer Saving Mr. Banks, George Clooney‘s Tomorrowland and Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World. That presentation begins at 10:30 a.m.
Both presentations will feature exclusive clips, behind-the-scenes footage, discussions with filmmakers and surprise celebrity appearances.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day