- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Henderson — who died Thursday at age 82 — attended the Nov. 21 taping of the ABC dance show to cheer on the final couples, including winners Laurie Hernandez and Val Chmerkovskiy.
Henderson, who had competed on season 11, was a bright spot. She returned to the show to surprise McCormick on the DWTS season 23 finale.
“You were fabulous,” Henderson complimented McCormick after blowing her kisses. “I’m so proud.”
She even joined McCormick for a Brady Bunch-themed routine, proclaiming her support for “Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!”
After hearing the news of Henderson’s passing, McCormick shared a message on Twitter: “Florence Henderson was a dear friend for so very many years & in my <3 forever. Love & hugs to her family. I’ll miss u dearly #RIPFlorence.”
Dancing With the Stars host Tom Bergeron also shared his grief over Henderson’s sudden passing.
— Tom Bergeron (@Tom_Bergeron) November 25, 2016
Watch McCormick’s finale dance featuring Henderson below.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Queen of Basketball