- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Such is the nature of live TV.
In his critique of Ralph Macchio’s performance, he said: “Your legs were too far apart … [bleep],” according to the Wall Street Journal.
Us Weekly described the word that caused the bleep as “another word for cat.”
On Monday’s show, each of the four remaining contestants performed two dances. Hines Ward managed to earn perfect scores from the judges (30 points out of 30) for both of his performances (judges’ scores are combined with viewer votes to determine who goes home).
Chelsea Kane also earned a 30 for one of her dances, and a 28 for the other.
Kirstie Alley scored two 27s, while Ralph Macchio landed in last place with a 25 and a 23.
Also on Monday night, the show introduced a bracket-style cha-cha competition that gave the winning celebrity an extra 15 points.
Ward beat Macchio in the first matchup, while Kane defeated Alley in the second. In the finals, Kane beat Ward to win the bonus points.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day