- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Disney Channel star Chelsea Kane earned the top scores from the Dancing With the Stars judges Monday night.
Kane performed a Viennese waltz with professional partner Mark Ballas. The Harry Potter-inspired routine earned the pair a total of 26 out of 30 points from the judges.
Before the performance, Kane had expressed her disappointment at continually being in third place.
RELATED: Kirstie Alley Suffers Another Mishap on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
Pro football player Hines Ward and original Karate Kid star Ralph Macchio tied for second place with 25 points each.
Reality star Kendra Wilkinson landed in last place with 18 points.
Here’s Monday night’s complete rankings:
1. Chelsea Kane: 26
2. Hines Ward: 25
Ralph Macchio: 25
3. Chris Jericho: 23
4. Petra Nemcova: 23
5. Romeo: 23
6. Kirstie Alley: 22
7. Sugar Ray Leonard: 21
8. Kendra Wilkinson: 18
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day