- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sugar Ray Leonard was eliminated from Dancing With the Stars on Tuesday night.
The boxing legend and his professional partner, Anna Trebunsakaya, landed in the bottom two on Monday night’s episode with a score of 21 points out of 30, besting only Kendra Wilkinson and Louis van Amstel’s 18 points. But the judges’ scores are combined with viewer votes to determine who gets sent home.
Leonard becomes the third contestant to be eliminated this season from ABC’s dancing competition, following Wendy Williams last week and “Psycho” Mike Catherwood the week before.
The celebrity contestants still remaining are Chelsea Kane, who earned top scores in Monday’s episode; Hines Ward; Ralph Macchio; Kirstie Alley; Chris Jericho; Petra Nemcova; Romeo; Kirstie Alley; and Wilkinson.
“Hello!!!!! We love you!!!! So sweet to stand by us through thick or thin….. Or NO shoes…. Thank u!!.. So sweet!” she wrote to her fans.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day