- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Wendy Williams is the second celebrity to be eliminated from Dancing With the Stars this season.
She and her professional partner, Tony Dovolani, earned 15 out of 30 points from the judges after their performance Monday night, which featured the stars telling personal stories about themselves.
Williams talked about how she got start as a radio DJ. She revealed that she slept in her car at rest stops between jobs so she wouldn’t have to “be trapped and explaining the process of how I’m trying to achieve my radio dream. I would take bird baths and brush my teeth really quickly and then move on to my next job.” So the duo performed the foxtrot to the song “Last Night the DJ Saved My Life.”
“To be honest, it was a struggle,” judge Len Goodman said. “It lacked fluidity; there was no movement. It was a dance more suited to the radio.”
Williams follows “Psycho” Mike Catherwood as the second star to get the boot on this season of ABC’s dancing competition.
Watch their performance below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day