- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Funny or Die posted a video Thursday called “Trump Stalks Hillary,” in which footage from the debate is featured with scary music courtesy of composer Danny Elfman, the man behind the music for The Nightmare Before Christmas and Girl on the Train.
The video reflects viewers’ comments during the debate, which noted him following Clinton around the stage “like an animal in a cage.”
That same debate also recently got the Dirty Dancing treatment, when one YouTube user decided to reimagine the showdown as a duet to the Dirty Dancing theme song, “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life.” The video was a response to social media users, who had noted moments when the pair looked as if they could be performing if the volume had been muted.
Watch the Funny or Die video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day