- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Christoph Waltz and Amy Adams are portraying the couple, who rose to prominence in the art world and mainstream for popular paintings of big-eyed children in the 1950s and ’60s.
The drama, with a script by Larry Karaszewski and Scott Alexander, centers on a decades-long dispute between the two after their 1965 divorce over who actually painted the pictures.
Huston will play a burnt-out, heavy-drinking gossip reporter.
Huston is part of the voice cast of The Congress, Ari Folman’s mix of live action and animation that just premiered at Cannes. He also has two indies in the can — Boxing Day and Two Jacks — and will again be seen in Starz’s Magic City, for which he received a Golden Globe nomination and whose second season begins next month.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day