- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Nothing like a little (or a lot) of David Beckham to start the week.
The soccer stud has become Elle UK’s first cover boy for their July 2012 issue. And there are even two different covers. One is sent to the lucky subscribers and shows the tattooed star stepping out of a pool in dark wash wet jeans. Check it out here.
The tamer one will hit the newsstands in the UK with a T-shirted Becks gazing into the camera, showing off his two heavily inked arms.
“David Beckham is a national hero,” says Elle editor-in-chief Lorraine Candy. “He is an icon and Elle is known for featuring icons on its cover. This is a first for us on the newsstand and I believe he is loved by men and women alike.”
“Anyway, who doesn’t want to see a picture of one of the world’s most handsome men on the front cover of a magazine? It will be a collector’s issue.”
We fully expect to see both UK issues on U.S. eBay shortly. In the meantime, enjoy this behind-the-scenes video of the cover shoot.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day