- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
David Beckham is taking after wife Victoria Beckham and launching his own label with his business partner, Simon Fuller, who once managed the Spice Girls. The pair have inked a deal with Global Brands, a spinoff of Hong Kong-based consumer goods supplier Li & Fung, which also works with Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, among other labels.
The negotiation is described as creating a “large scale global brands in partnership with a number of other high profile iconic sports and entertainment stars,” according to WWD. While Global Brands wouldn’t reveal the details to the products or the stars they’ll partner with, GB’s chief executive Bruce Rokowitz says, “We won’t be building just one brand. Creating a sportswear or underwear line with David would be great but we want to do more.”
So long as Beckham keeps up with modeling an underwear line, we’ll be just fine with whatever he decides to do with his new venture.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day